Special Passengers

While driving I seem to "meet" other people through their cars. Looking at bumper stickers, license plates, and where they are going can say a lot about someone. Special Passengers is the name of a local record label in Jackson. Based on their name, and the people you meet while traveling, I took photos of my journey from Jackson, MS to Montgomery, WV. While I met very few people while driving, I met the varied landscapes of the states of Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.

The longest drive, I have ever made included frustrating events like stopped in traffic in Memphis and getting lost outside of Nashville. But also included, the beauty of the landscape while traveling through flat fields and snaking mountain roads. Part of the adventure definitely lay in the journey.

















27 June 2010

One response to Special Passengers

  1. Love the dirt road photo; and the other vertical road shot of the light in the forest. did you a see another black bear on the highway?!

Post a Comment

LIVE OAK LEAVES Archive

Powered by Blogger.